The Herald's News in Education program reaches thousands of students throughout our region every day. We proudly thank our subscribers and businesses who donate to support our NIE program. Together we provide the eEdition (digital newspaper), educational resources and more at no-cost to area schools. Your donations help K-12 students develop reading skills, be engaged with the community, and inspire young people to participate in the world.
Become a Sponsor
By sponsoring an educational program you will assist educators in our community by promoting literacy. Below are some of the ways to help support your community and education in schools by becoming an NIE sponsor.
Local and national businesses can promote their organization by sponsoring educational materials for use in the classroom or at home.
NIE offers a wide variety sponsorship opportunities including lesson plans, customized special sections, coloring contests, and teacher guides. These materials will be included on the NIE website and can also be distributed inside the newspaper and eEdition. All materials can be tailored to a sponsor's goals and objectives.
Publication and program sponsors can receive the following benefits:
- Company logo on the publication or materials.
- Company logo and link to sponsor website on NIE website.
- Inclusion in thank-you ads posted on the NIE website and promoted via newsletters and social media channels.
- Distribution of sponsored publication or materials in newspaper and eEdition.
- Materials posted on the NIE website and promoted via newsletters and social media channels.
eEdition Classroom Sponsorship
Give the gift of lifetime learning by providing local classrooms access to the eEdition (digital newspaper). Here are the current general sponsorship levels:
- Platinum $2,500
- Gold $1,200
- Silver $600
- Bronze: $300
Thank you for supporting literacy and helping inspire the next generation of leaders!